Made from Primitivo grapes on Manduria in selected vineyards in the Municipality of San Marzano, locations Neviera and Red House. The harvest is done in the second half of August, beginning of September, harvesting the grapes by hand, in small vats. Followed by a maceration of 18 days on the 80% of the mass, 25 days on the remaining 20% (with indigenous yeasts selected in the vineyard on material chosen of different types). Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 24-26 ° C. Aged for 6 months in French oak barrels.
Characterized by a very full and elegant ruby red colour. It has a large and complex aroma, fruity with hints of plum and cherry jam and notes of tobacco, slightly spicy. On the palate this wine is full-bodied, soft and rich in tannins, with an ending that gives hints of cocoa, coffee and vanilla. Serve at a temperature of 18 ° C.